L. Bottyán: Fields of Research
- solid state physics,
- materials science,
- inorganic/physical chemistry.
Magnetism in low-dimensional systems
- Thin films,
- 2D molecular magnets
Nuclear resonant scattering of synchrotron radiation:
- Synchrotron Mössbauer Reflectometry,
- multilayers as nuclear monochromators,
- magnetic multilayers,
- molecular magnetism.
Mössbauer emission spectroscopy:
- low-energy electronic excitations following the electron capture,
- aliovalent charge states and their relaxation.
- Rutherford backscattering
- neutron reflectometry
- x-ray reflectometry
[ Home ] [ Publication ]
[Curriculum ] [ Appointments ]
[Back to the main page]
László Bottyán, 29 March, 2000. firstname.lastname@example.org