KFKI Research Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics,
Department of Nuclear Physics,
- member of the institute: 1986
- senior research associate: 1995
- head of the Section of Solid State and Molecule Spectroscopy: 1995
- Tibor Becze-Deák - PhD
candidate, (1994-98) "57Co Emission Mössbauer Spectroscopy in
insulating LiNbO3 and in semiconducting ZnSe"
- Sayed Mahmoud El-Sayed Salem - PhD recipient at Al Azhar
University, Cairo, Egypt (1993-95) "Study of the Aliovalent
Charge States Following the Electron Capture in 57Co:LiNbO3"
- Ágnes Barcs - PhD student in physics (1989-91) with
engagements and publications in Mössbauer spectroscopy of high temperature
superconductors and related oxides. Presently proud mother of three
- László Deák - Diploma student in physics
(1990-91) "A linear spin-wave treatment of antiferromagnetic YBa2CuO6"
[ Home ] [ Research ]
[ Publication ] [Curriculum ]
[Back to the main page]
László Bottyán, 29 March, 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org