The Computer Networking Centre is one of the departments of the MTA Wigner Research Centre for Physics on the KFKI Campus. It is located in building 14.
The department is responsible for:
- managing the campus-wide computer network
- connecting to the National Information Infrastructure Development Program for the Hungarian Academic Community (NIIF HBONE)
- developing information systems, providing network and information services
- planning, installing, and maintaining server systems
- providing user support on the campus